Saturday, July 16, 2011

Yulia Brodskaya's paper art ( art now )


Yulia Brodskaya (born in 1983, Moscow) is an artist and illustrator best known for her handmade elegant and detailed paper illustrations. Originally from Russia (Moscow), she is now based in the UK. Prior to moving to the UK in 2004 she was interested in diverse creative practices ranging from Textile Painting, Origami and Collage to more traditional Fine Art practices. Following an MA in Graphic Communication (2006, University of Hertfordshire) she continued to experiment and explore ways of bringing together all the things she likes most: typography, paper, and highly detailed hand-made craft objects.
“Typography is my second love, after paper and I’m really happy that I’ve found a way of combining the two. Having said that, I don’t want to exclude non-typobased designs, I’d like to work on different projects,” says Yulia.
She has swiftly earned an international reputation for her innovative paper illustrations and continues to create beautifully detailed paper designs for clients like Nokia, Starbucks or The New York Times

text
from the source indicated below

















 
 
The photos on this blog are sourced in various sites from the internet (apart from the ones taken by me). Original source is always mentioned. If you feel your photorights have been violated or they have been presented in a negative way, please send me mail. I´ll remove them from my blog immediately.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment